Tuesday, December 2, 2008

getting started, and Brett




ok I know I am behind the times, but here I am...I've now added myself to the blogspot frenzy. Between this and facebook, I hope everyone can keep up with me. I know I'm not very good at keeping in touch with everyone.




I know many of you have been asking about what's going on with me and Brett. Yes we are getting married this Spring/summer, and I am very much looking forward to it. He has been an amazing blessing already in my life, and I'm looking forward to all the things our future will bring.


Brett and I met for the first time in April when he took me out for my birthday. We had been exchanging emails for near a month before our first date. We met on ldslinkup.com when Brett was looking for friends from his mission. My profile came to his attention because we served in the same mission. He had my full attention from the first time we ever went out. I've since decided he needs to be a permanent part of my life.

Further details are to come

No comments: