Monday, January 25, 2010

Baby stuff


Well we just found out we are having a little boy. :) we don't have a name yet. His due date is June 4th 2010. I also recently starting feeling the baby move. The fact that I am pregnant is becoming more and more real to me every day. I think it really hit when we got the ultrasound. It was the most amazing thing to see our little guy moving around. He liked to cover his eyes with his hands, eat his hands or play with his feet. Brett has been a little jealous because I can feel the baby move and he can't yet. He still likes to put his hand on my belly to see if he can get him to kick where his hand is. It makes him smile when I tell him he did kick. Brett also spends a little time each day telling our little one he loves him. It is really cute.
It is strange to thing we are going to have him here soon, and we are going to be parents. We are very excited for the new addition to the family. I am also very overwhelmed of the thought of being a parent. What a huge responsibility. We will just do our best each day.

5 comments:

Our ABC Family said...

You are going to both make great parents. Yes, it's a big responsibility but when you see your baby boy for the first time, all that fades away and you immediately step in to mother mode. I'm so happy and excited for you!!!

Aftansita said...

Hey Girl!!! A BOY!!! :) Thats awesome...I think its a sign or soemthing with all theese boys being born :) I am so happy for you. I was the same way not until i saw him move did i realize I have a BABY :) And being a parent was the scariest thing for me exciting but VERY REAL!~ ha...Can't wait to see that little guy that is in your belly :)

Peggy said...

We are so happy for you two. Congratulations.

Lorina said...

Congratulations! Boys are wonderful!

Cassidy said...

Hi I am Brett's cousin cassidy. Congrats on the baby news. And yes i must agree that boys are wonderful. I read your beautiful talk. I had no idea that you and brett had gone through that. I am so sorry. But what a wonderful way to look at it. Really amazing talk. well i Hope to keep in touch.