Well I've obviously known I'm getting married for quite some time...since September. Today Brett actually proposed to me. I must say I think it was funny since I pretty much had my wedding planned before I got my ring. It was a good thing though since we are getting married so soon. We are getting married on St. Patrick's day. We are very excited. The fact that it is on St. Patrick's day is making the planning very easy. We are making it a St. Patrick's day theme, so decorating is has been fun and simple.
as for the actual proposal. Brett Came over around 10 am. He made me close my eyes while he walked in the house and set up a lovely display of flowers (roses and tulips) It was beautiful. We then went to the Temple. Mt. Timp. We sat in the celestial room for quite some time. He then got down and asked me to marry him. Of course I said yes!...My ring is absolutely beautiful. The day didn't end there though. He then treated me and My friend Na to a massage and a pedicure. mmm...it felt FANTASTIC!...Then to top it all off he took me to my favorite restaurant for dinner...he insisted he take me there, even though he isn't the biggest fan of Indian food. The best part of it all is that I got to spend this fantastic day with the man I'm in love with.
It was an amazing day!
3 comments:
you go girl, we got to work on your blog though
Ann, your Blog is looking super cute! I'm excited for you and your big day. Make sure you post pictures...yea?
I love engagement stories! Very cute. I'm sorry that I didn't get to come to the wedding, but I'm excited to finally meet you at one of the family events.
Post a Comment