Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Preparedness
Hey there everyone. Well I thought I would take a minute and update my blog...which hasn't been done in a LONG time. my husband Brett just started his own new blog today. atombomballen.blogspot.com, if anyone is interested. As of yet he has not posted anything. I think his main reason for creating his blog was to take advantage of the preparedness pantry's deal, if you add a button to your blogspot they will send you a $10 gift card :) They really do too. I did it on my blog spot, and about a week later $10 gift card in the mail. They are also offering another $10 gift card for taking advantage of their food storage analyzer. I haven't done that one yet, but I will be here soon. FREE FOOD STORAGE!!! http://preparednesspantry.blogspot.com they also have pretty good deals on food storage. If you order in large quantities then you get even more of a discount, so if anyone wants to go in on some orders with us let me know :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Rose and I might be interested in going in on some.
Post a Comment